In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP), the Agency makes the following Privacy Notice available to you:
Responsible for the protection and treatment of your Personal Data:
Transporturist, S.A. de C.V. (Hereinafter “The Agency”), with address at Avenida Bonampak, Manzana 2, Lote 7, Supermanzana 10, Torre “B”, Cancún, Quintana Roo, C.P. 77500.
Means for obtaining Personal Data:
The personal data that the Agency collects from you will be used only for the purposes described in this privacy notice and may be collected:
- Directly, by entering your data on any of our websites, through which you purchase products or servicesmarketed by The Agency.
- Directly, by entering your data in our mobile applications, through which you purchase products or services marketed by The Agency.
- Directly, through our telephone reservation center “call center” or chat.
- In a personal way, through our reservations representatives.
The data that the Agency collects from you will be the following: Full name with surname, telephone number, email, company, address and financial data such as: Credit card number, name of the holder of the same, date of expiration date, security code, as well as data that is necessary to complete and manage reservations and / or purchase of products or services requested by you, including data from third parties.
Purpose of the Personal Data collected:
Your personal data will be collected for the following main purposes:
-Processing, monitoring, updating, modification, cancellation and confirmation of the services or products reserved by you with The Agency, for financial and credit purposes, to comply with the obligations contracted with you and with our suppliers.
– For the purpose of contact and to be able to generate commercial negotiations that could lead to the contracting of transportation services, tours and receptive agency.
And in an accessory way, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that allow us and facilitate better service:
-Evaluate the quality of the service, conduct surveys on travel habits and preferences, to participate in contests and raffles, loyalty programs, as well as to send promotions, offers, services and products for advertising purposes.
The holders can immediately and free of charge at any time request the cancellation of the sending of emails for advertising purposes by The Agency, by clicking on the link “Cancel subscription”.
In case that you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, you can present a letter from this momento on via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Data transfer, national and international:
By virtue of the provisions of articles 36 and 37 of the LFPDPPP, your personal data may be transferred and / or shared to:
- Holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of The Agency, or a parent company or any company of the same group of The Agency that operates under the same internal processes and policies;
- When the transfer is necessary by virtue of a contract entered into or to be entered into in the interest of the owner, the person responsible and a third party;
- When the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the controller and the owner, such as Suppliers, Tourist Service Providers, Banking and Credit Institutions, and others.
It is important to note that the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred will be bound by the same terms of this Privacy Notice and will comply with the corresponding security and confidentiality measures.
In any way, we promise not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the case of the provisions of article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, as well as to carry out this transfer in the terms established by said Law.
Exercise of ARCO Rights:
Article 28 of the LFPDPPP gives you four rights to exercise:
- The owner has the right to access their personal data held by the person in charge and to know the PrivacyNotice and its purposes.
- The owner has the right to rectify its data if it is inaccurate, incorrect or out of date.
- The owner has the right to cancel its personal data when they consider that they are not being used for the fulfillment of the purposes established in this Privacy Notice.
- The owner has the right to Oppose the processing of their personal data regarding any of the purposes established in this Privacy Notice.
Right to revoke his consent for data processing:
Article 8 of the LFPDPPP provides for the possibility of revoking the consent granted for the processing of your personal data. To revoke it, you may request it using the same mechanism and procedure for the exercise of ARCO Rights provided in this notice. However, the Agency informs you that keeping your personal data in its database will allow you to better understand your needs based on your history and thus offer you a better service in your future reservations.
Mechanisms for the exercise of ARCO Rights and Revocation of consent for the processing of your data:
To exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition or your right to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data, you must fill out and send the ARCO RIGHTS EXERCISE FORM, which you can download here, which you must send to The Agency through the following email: email@example.com or physically direct the format to the following address: Avenida Bonampak
Manzana 2, Lote 7, Supermanzana 10, Cancún, Quintana Roo, CP 77500, with attention to the Department of Protection of Personal Data, or, you can submit your request in writing and in Spanish and complying with the requirements indicated in article 29 of the regulations of the LFPDPPP. For the origin of the exercise of your ARCO Rights, you must prove the ownership of your ARCO rights or the representation regarding the owner through the presentation of a copy of your identification document and the exhibition of the original for collation, or those established instruments in article 89 of the LFPDPPP regulations.
“Article 29.- The request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition must contain and accompany the following:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request;
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner;
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, and
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data. “
The Agency will follow up on your request within a period of 20 business days counted from the receipt of said FORMAT or request, with the complete documentation, to inform you about the origin of the request. If it is appropriate, the Agency will have a maximum period of 15 business days to make its ARCO right effective.
Measures to protect your information and to limit the use or disclosure of your personal information, your personal information will be protected under strict confidentiality and to reasonably prevent the use or improper disclosure of it, we have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations.
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the option of registering in the Public Registry to avoid Advertising (REPEP), which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Protection Agency (PROFECO), with the Purpose that your personal data is not used to receive advertising or promotions from companies of goods or services. For more information on this registry, you can consult the PROFECO Internet portal, or contact it directly.
Modifications to this Privacy Notice:
The Agency may make modifications or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time.
The modifications or updates that are made, will come into effect at the time they are published on the
website or mobile applications through which you acquired products or services marketed by The Agency or in any means of communication that is used to publish it, so continuous review is recommended.
Express acceptance of the Privacy Notice:
If you do not expressly oppose this Notice and its updates, it is understood that you have given your tacit consent in terms of article 8 of the LFPDPPP. The Agency suggests that you read this Privacy Notice, since by providing your data by any means, it constitutes acceptance of this Privacy Notice.
Last update February 23, 2021.